Friday, March 11, 2011

Warning - exclamationmarks in the following post (!)

I went to the Dr. Who Experience!!

And I have pictures to prove it!!!

 
That is me. In front of the TARDIS!!!
(and a weird stone creature I don't regocnize, so please just focus on me and the TARDIS!)

  
I'm actually touching a Dalek here!!
Is it childish that I was absolutely terrified by being so close to these metal-creatures? Because, uhm yeah, I was. And you can't see it, but there was actually a kid inside the Dalek, making it move and screaming 'Exterminate! Exterminate!!' at me. So yeah again. Definitely scary.
I was like a kid in a candystore, being at that exhibition. It's only in London for a limited time. Then it's going to be moved permanently to Cardiff. I will definitely be back for another ride in the TARDIS.

And for all of you who didn't have the good sense to fly to London to see the exhibition, here are a few pictures of the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor (because Matt Smith is charming as well and his hair looks so soft...)
Noone pulls of 3D colored glasses like the Tenth Doctor

 
I really do love a man in a suit...

Hello dear Mr. 11. I know you've got big shoes to fill, what with David Tennant being as awesome as he is. But you're doing a really, really good job. 

 
Seriously, doesn't the hair look really, really soft?

Have a great day!! (and here are a few more exclamationmarks just for good measure !!!!!1!!)

2 comments:

Mariah Irvin said...

That looks like so much fun! I would be afraid of a dalek, too. And a weeping angel. Did you see any of those? I would've run away screaming.

Cat Jensen said...

The weepiong angels were there as well *shudders*

It was during a segment of the dr. who experience, where there was a short 3D film containing the weeping angels. It was reaching out of the screen trying to get to me! (or so it felt like anyway...)

Scary stuff...