Friday, March 18, 2011

Hmm hmm bah humbug?

Not much going on today. No funny videos or cute guys I just have to introduce you to.   

It's not that it’s a bad day. It’s just a bleh day.

I’ve been thinking about boys. Why I like them. Why they like me. Why I even bother.

I mean, what's so wrong with just growing old and dying alone?


Ehm, that came out wrong… but really. Why do we need to have a One True Love? Every marriage that doesn’t end in divorce, ends in death. No matter what you do, you will eventually lose your One True Love.

So why does finding one still matter to me?

Why is it that when I flirt with guys and get compliments, I smile and feel better about myself? Why do I need that validation? Do I really have so low self-esteem?

When do you know that a guy is the one? And if you have to ask yourself if he might be the one, doesn’t that automatically mean that he’s not? 

These are the things I’m thinking about today. Lots of questions and no answers.

No comments: