Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh look! Despair. How I've missed you.

I’m supposed to apply for the IT University of Copenhagen to get my master's degree. Because according to like everybody, you NEED a master’s degree. ‘People’ won’t take you seriously if you only have a bachelor-degree (in Denmark we are a special breed of education-snobs).
 
Aaron Paul  understands that real knowledge comes from living.
Not from getting fancy degrees. 

I haven’t sent in my application yet. Deadline is April 1st. Can’t this all just be part of some elaborate April-fool’s joke?

I haven’t applied yet, because truth be told I don’t really want to go back to school. I don’t want to be consumed by stress. I don’t want to live on a tight budget. I don’t want to spend every waking moment consumed by guilt because I should be studying. I don’t want to borrow money from my parents. I don’t want things to change. I don’t want to, I don’t want to, I don’t want to.

 
Aaron Paul doesn't want to either. 
Remember that new mantra I was talking about? Yeah. I think I just figured out what it is. I don’t want to. Not exactly what you might call a productive mantra.

So yeah, I need a new new mantra.

And I really need to figure out what to do with my life. 

PS
While surfing for pictures of Aaron Paul, I found this website. Totally made my day.

No comments: