Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet dreams...

Let me set the scene.


It’s a warm summer night and it would seem that a city that never sleeps has begun to at least dose of. The moon is small and the stars are bright.
A man wanders the lonely street, softly humming this song to himself.

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seems to whisper, you’ll die soon
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me?

Say nighty night, we'll meet soon
Why hold on tight, theres no one to miss
you
While you’re alone as blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars shining but I linger on dear
Still craving your screams
I’m longing to linger ‘till dawn dear
Just saying this…

Sweet dreams they’ll never find you
Sweet dreams that leaves all worries behind you
And in your dreams, whatever they’ll be
You dream a little dream of me



I promise I'm not a total psycho.

Honestly.

No comments: