Thursday, March 10, 2011

Get happy?

Sometimes, you hear an idea and think to yourself that's it's crazy. That it will never work. That the only place that idea could work, would be in an alternate reality where up is down and stupid is the new cool.

But sometimes, it's those ideas that are the very best.

How aboout a medical drama doing a musical number?

Let me just say that for House, it works. (I'm a bit more hesistant about  the Grey's Anatomy episode but we'll see when it airs...)



On a personal note, sometimes, when I'm feeling blue it does sorta feels like the world is screaming at me to get happy (which of course only makes it worse).
But uhm yeah. If Hugh Laurie were there, actually singing it to me, it might help.

Here's to all the crazy ideas in the world. I hope they live long and ridiculous lives filled with straigthjackets, blue jello-shots and an abbundance of pills (and that some of them decide to live in my stories).

No comments: