Sunday, August 7, 2011

The ripple effect of awesome

Dear blogreaders? I love you.

I’m kind of addicted to my blog-stats. To see where you all come from is fascinating. To see what brings you to my blog is even more interesting. I know some blogs get hits because of truly bizarre search-terms. That’s not the case for my blog.

Oh no. There are no hits for sparkly merpires or batman eyebrows (my blog is boring in comparison to the wonder that is the blog of talented writer Carrie Harris)

Do you know what brings readers to this little part of the blogosphere? Aaron Paul. It’s crazy how many hits this post I wrote about him has gotten.


But it’s not just me who’s doling out Aaron Paul goodness. Oh no. By looking through the search terms, I discovered that the adorable Aaron Paul has had a part of another legendary part of TV-series history.

He was on Veronica Mars*.

I re-watched the episode he was credited to be in and he was in it for like a total of 3 minutes, but he was there (unfortunately, none of the scenes he was in are on youtube).

This is just further proof that all exceptionally awesome things in life are connected to the wonderful Aaron Paul.


Lesson to learn: Awesome is as awesome does.


*If you don't know what Veronica Mars is,you're in for a treat. It is a really great TV-show that had too short a life-span. You should check it out, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: