Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tools for a writer: The Cabinet of Awesome

I read this post today and I had to share.

A cabinet of awesomeness? Yes please, give me one of those.

Maybe it'll look like this? I love the rustic feeling of this cabinet.

Ideas are precious. I don’t think there’s such a thing as a bad idea. Sometimes they’re just not ready to be written or we as writers lack the skill to do the idea justice.

This one has a magical feeling surrounding it. And really, what is more magical than an idea?

But every idea is precious and deserves a place to be kept safe and perhaps even grow into something more.

 
And of course, when I read the words 'Cabinet of Awesomeness' I immediately thought of this little blue box. A more awesome box simply doesn't exist.

I don’t have room for a filing cabinet right now, so for now I’ll manage with the folders on my computer, but someday, I’ll have a cabinet of awesome of my own. You can bet on it.

No comments: