Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies...

I thought about writing something deep and meaningful that would totally rock your world. But really, I just want to tell you about Aaron Paul. 
Aaron says, ”Hey!”

If you don’t know who he is, allow me to enlighten you.

Aaron Paul is a 31-year old actor. He is totally cute and he also seems like a genuinely nice person (no, I haven’t scoured youtube for interviews with him, just so I could see him smile, why would you think that?)

 
Aaron Paul on the left. Co-star from Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston, on the right. 
Doesn't Aaron have the cutest smile?

First time I saw him was in this video (warning, contains vomit in the end [but still totally worth it!])


It’s a music video made by the heavy metal band Korn. For some, their music is a bit too … heavy metaly? But I absolutely love them, especially this song. And not just because of Aaron, though he certainly makes it better.

He’s currently playing a character on the TV-show Breaking Bad. If you haven’t seen that show, I really urge you to do it. It’s awesome (and it has won several shiny emmys, including one to Aaron for best supporting actor in a drama series 2010).


It is a dark show with humor and deeply flawed characters you can’t help but cheer on. This is one of the consistently great shows on TV at the moment.
  
I like how several of my favourite things are connected to Aaron Paul. It's almost like a spiderweb of cool things and he is in the center. Except he's not a spider. Or so I hope (I really don't care much for those eight-legged monsters).
 
I love a man in a suit, and Aaron suits up very well indeed. With no room in there for eight legs, so definitely NOT a spider.

And on that note I will see you soon.

3 comments:

Jessie B. said...

He is so handsome! And I watch Breaking Bad & he is too sexy!

Cat Jensen said...

You should check out this site: http://fuckyeahaaronpaul.tumblr.com/archive

It's filled with Aaron Paul goodness :-)

Vicky said...

he is awesome and extremely handsome. like him so much)))