Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello?

I haven't been updating this blog. I have a lot of good reasons and even more bad ones. But it's not like I haven't been thinking about this blog. Thinking about appropriate topics and I even have a few drafts prepared.

Confession: When I'm stuck at work and have a few idle moments, I like to write and send myself emails. I write whatever is in my head and sometimes it frightens me what comes out in the page. Some of it would fit perfectly on the blog. Most of the time - not so much.

But dear Cat, you might think to yourself.  If your thinking and writing, why aren't you blogging? (yes, I'm imagining that people are actually reading this [don't judge]).

The answer? It's embarrassingly simple.

It's because I'm afraid that I will scare you away. I'm afraid that if I let the world peak into the twisted wonder that is my mind, I'll be rejected. Truly rejected.

I'm tired of living in fear.

Which is why I'm going to click on the 'Publish'-button now.

No comments: