Saturday, October 2, 2010

First post

*ahem*

Hi there, blogging community.

I've been hanging around the blogosphere for quite a while now, and I've decided it's time to jump into the deep end of the pool and start my own blog (here's to hoping that there won't be any sharks hiding in the waters...).


I am a young writer living in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Wauw. Just writing that sentence makes me all sorts of wobly. You see, I've read that all it takes to be a writer is to simply write stuff . And I do that - oh boy do I do that. But I never seem to finish a story. I never seem to get the characters just right. I never seem to actually be a writer. I only ever try.

I wanted to end on a more uplifting note, but it's late and my bed is calling to me. Next post will be more positive, I promise.

I don't know what else to write to properly introduce myself, but stick around and I'm sure you'll get to know me very well.

No comments: