Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where did June go?

I know that time is on my side, but it’s moving very quickly at the moment. A lot is happening. A lot of good things.

Awesome things that have happened to me in the last month:
  • I got the acceptance letter for ITU. I’m going to be a student come this fall. And even though I had a little resistance toward returning to school (understatement of the year), I’m really looking forward to it now.
  • I got a roommate.
  • I got short hair. Like, really short.
  • I got a desk at the IT department in G4S.
  • I got wireless internet in my apartment.

All those awesome things? They happened because I made them happen.

It’s odd, but sometimes good things happen. Sometimes when you go after what you want, you actually get it. I’m still not quite used to this whole ‘Life is good’-bit that’s been happening to me lately. But if you’re out there, and you’re struggling, I guess I just want you to know that good things to happen to good people.

I found this video on YouTube today, and I thought I’d share it with you guys.


Formula for success:
10 % luck + 20 % skill + 15 % concentrated power of will + 5 % pleasure + 50 % pain = 100 % reason to remember the name!

No comments: