Monday, June 13, 2011

... and that ain't wrong

It’s kind of weird how the happy can continue to shine.

There are no doubts in my life right now. None. There are still things I’d like to improve, and things I simply have to put on the back-burner because of lack of time or money.

But I know where I want to go, and the path is clear.

Wauw, I sound all grown-up right now, don’t I?

But you know? This is the first time I actually feel like my life is good. Before, it was just a label. Now, it’s reality.

I can’t tell you why. Maybe it was because my life truly sucked for a while back there. But now? I’m finally to feel the happy and it’s wonderful. It's like I've finally gotten a sense of direction back into my life. I've been drifting for years now. Holding on to fragile dreams and hoping for a better tomorrow. But now I know that today is fantastic, and tomorrow will be even better.

And because music is such a fantastic way to communicate feelings, here’s a song that perfectly fits my mood.



The song is by Swedish singer/songwriter Salem Al Fakir.

If you want to take a sneak peak into my past, then he's also written this song. It's dark. Very dark. And it's where I was about a year ago.But now I'm happy. Happy happy, joy joy.

No comments: