Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Choosing to be Bad Ass

I’ve spent entirely too much time thinking and worrying about what might come. I have had enough of my annoying anxiety. It’s useless, anyway.

The downside to having an active imagination and just a dash of anxiety is that my mind tends to go bananas when presented with too much uncertainty.

I want it to stop. I want to be able to close my eyes and sleep blissfully. I want to be able to enjoy the next couple of weeks here in Denmark. 

So I’m choosing to not give a fuck. 

I don’t know what to pack? I don’t give a fuck.

I don’t know the extent to which this will indebt me? I don’t give a fuck

I don’t know if my boyfriend will be my boyfriend when I get back? Still don’t give a fuck.

I don’t know if it’ll even be worth it? I can’t even tell you the amount of fucks which I do not give. 


4 comments:

Gap_Theory said...

This one is just great.

http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/count-zero-fucks-given.jpg


Here in America, we give very little fucks, so you'll probably fit in nicely. Enjoy.

Cat Jensen said...

Thanks.


Dude: "So Dracula, I heard you suck."

Dracula glares at dude.

Dude: "... blood!"


It's my go-to vampire joke.

Pembry said...

(door flies open...)

Did someone say go-to?

(also this is my favorite http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/there-it-goes-the-last-fuck-i-give.gif )

Cat Jensen said...

Well hello, Pembry. :-) Nice to see that my summoning worked.

I showed your link to a friend, and she insisted that you would like this video, since it was sooooo similar (it's not).

Oppa Gangnam Style!
http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

There's an asian in it. That's it. That is the extent of the similarities. But it's funny (weird). So I'm sharing.