Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What? Were you expecting something clever here?

I have no inspiring thoughts for you today. I could blame it on too much work and too much homework, but truth is … yeah. I don’t know. My brain = mush.

I tried to write a blogpost with actual content. I really did. It was about what defines an adult and where the lines between adult/young adult/teenager/child are drawn.  In my head it sounded amusing and curiously funny, but when it got down on paper the words ... They sucked.

So. No more words from me today. Instead I’ll give you a song I’ve been listening to alot lately.





Our hopes and expectations? They're black holes and revelations. Pretty, pretty black holes.



6 comments:

Pembry said...

I like your writing. But whenever you have writer's block, just do what I do and take the same 4 jokes and run them into the ground.

Cat Jensen said...

So just aim to suck?

Hmm. I could do that. :-)

Pembry said...

It's not sucking. You are doing it on purpose, so it's ironic. Or maybe meta. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Gap_Theory said...

You could just start posting memes. That seems to do the trick.

Cat Jensen said...

Oh heavens no. Then I'll just start attract trolls like Mr. Horse to this unblemished little blog ;-)

Pembry said...

You have created a blog with zero Mr. Horses and Bilboes and only negligible Tommy. Basically you are living my dream.