Saturday, March 29, 2014

Springing Back to Life

Things are cyclical. I know this. It’s something you don’t quite get when you’re a teenager and experiencing everything for the first time. You roll you’re eyes when adults tell you that things will get better.

But they’re not lying. Things do get better.

I’m home in Denmark again. This past month I’ve been to Scotland and Qatar with my new job. It’s been pretty hectic. I love it though. I still can’t believe I actually ended up where I am (which is in Business IT within a huge firm –the sky is the limit in this place).

It's springtime in Copenhagen. I took this picture this morning (and made it look better by using filters in instagram). The first days of sunshine after the winter always makes me happy. I love it. 

I’m sitting at my local café enjoying the fact that I’m home. I love my city more when I’ve not seen it for a while. And I’ve hardly have time to see it this month.

But as with anything cyclical I know this feeling of peace and harmony I have will disappear again. Which sort of makes it more precious?

Anyway. Cycles seems to be the theme of this post. And it seems this blog might come back to life again. I nod my head to Weak Thrust and look forward to see how their comeback will play out. Twisted as you all are, I do love you. Maybe the revival of my blog will equal yours.

2 comments:

Gap_Theory said...

Wait, are you internal IT or with a consulting firm?

Cat Jensen said...

I'm internal IT - getting to direct my own army of external consultants. Well. At some point anyway.