Monday, September 24, 2012

... yeah.


It happened. I officially lost another boyfriend.

No, I didn’t misplace him. He’s not that kind of lost.

I left him in Denmark. I told him I didn’t want a long distance relationship.

And now, a month later the gravity of the situation has hit him.* He changed his status to single on facebook.

Everything has an expiration date.

I don’t know what I expected. That nobody was gonna get hurt, I think.

Ugh, I am such a bitch.

But whatever. We had a good run. It ended. Time to look to the future, I guess.

What I really want to do is watch Fight Club on repeat. But I'll settle for this video of Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing Lithium.


*A side-effect of being honest: You hurt people. 

7 comments:

Pembry said...

Dr. James Pembry Md guide to cheering up after bad shit happens.

Step 1: Google image search "baby hippo." Nothing cheers me up like those little buggers.

Step 2: Repeat as needed.

Cat Jensen said...

Baby hippos are too cute! My roomie claims they'll jump on my leg and rip it off. But I don't buy that. They're entirely too precious.

Cat Jensen said...

And is currently doing homework while drinking beer. Yes. This is the college life.

Pembry said...

Relevant: http://imgur.com/gallery/nJcH4

Gap_Theory said...

So, you're single, drinking in your dorm and doing homework?

You're totally fitting in with American lifestyle.

Cat Jensen said...

@I also spiced it up by watching some Misfits. I know, I'm a rebel.

@Gap: The comments on that post are just priceless.

Gap_Theory said...

I try really hard...

/falls asleep mid-thought