Thursday, June 14, 2012

Warning: This Post Contains Anger


I fucking hate incompetent people.

How freaking hard can it be to look at an application, determine that I’m a e-buss student and forward it to the right person? It has to take you FIVE FUCKING weeks? Not to mention you wouldn’t even have done that, if I hadn’t sent an inquiry regarding the status of my application. It was supposed to have been approved by now. 

There is a special place in hell reserved for incompetent people, where they are only exposed to other equally incompetent miserable excuses for human beings.



Woooooosaaaaa.
Woooooosaaaaa…

I feel better now. It helped to get that off my chest.

(this post is quite possibly going to be deleted very soon, when I realize that I’m not a person that actually hate other people)

4 comments:

Gap_Theory said...

Sounds like you need a body massage...

Cat Jensen said...

I just need less stupidity around me. ;-)

Pembry said...

Gap, this is why we can't have nice commenters!

And Cat if that was a swipe at my good friend Gap, I am going to rescind my coupon for a free body massage at the Jim Pemby massage parlor.

Gap_Theory said...

You have coupons?!?!?!