Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January blues


I feel like all I do is wrong.

Yeah. Even that sentence was off.

Question: Why does the bad stuff matter more than the good?
Answer: Because I let it.
Solution: To smile. Yes really; just smile.

I've been smiling now. And I've realised something. 

I don’t want to be amazing.

Now, I wouldn't mind if you all think I am. I mean. It's not a bad adjective at all. But to actually strive to be amazing? That is hard work.

I don't want to be amazing.

I simply want to be amazed.


3 comments:

Gap_Theory said...

That fucking piano is ruined...

Cat Jensen said...

Is it odd that I've been staring at the photo trying to figure out how it happened? Did they buld the piano around the tree? And if so, why?

I'm going to be so dissapointed if this has been photeshopped.

Gap_Theory said...

It's shopped. There's no beauty left in this world, especially with all this fracking.