Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Letter to Myself


It’s okay you know.

It’s okay to feel like crap sometimes. It’s okay to be stressed and sad. It’s okay that you don’t have everything figured out.

You haven’t done the dishes in a week? - It’s okay.

You get annoyed with you boyfriend over the slightest things? - Really. It’s okay. Just breathe.

You haven’t bought any Christmas-presents yet? - Still okay.

You’re afraid you’ll fail your exams? - So what if you do? It’ll be okay.

You feel like crying for no particular reason? - It’s okay. Go ahead. I understand.

You feel like a failure? - I promise you’re not.

You are wonderful.

I like you. I like you a lot.

3 comments:

Gap_Theory said...

You have a boyfriend?!?!?

Is he bigger than me?

How about Pembry?

Cat Jensen said...

He's probably smaller than both of you. But he says he's got some awesome jedi mindtricks.

Gap_Theory said...

/waving hand at computer screen

These aren't the droids you're looking for.